(518) 432-0736 Fred.Ricard@gmail.com
PO Box 38246, Albany NY 12203
Sensitive to your wishes and tastes, Fred merges your expectations and his experience to create photographs that are "sophisticated"- expressive and he is "laid-back", relaxed, and fun to work with, yet thorough. He has that unique talent of blending art, technique and people skills: creating images that capture the essence and ambience of the moment.
Proficiently guiding his clients in a timely and efficient manner, communicating clearly, cooperating with other professionals, are qualities that makes Fred the professional he is.
Unobtrusively Fred records the spirit of the day, purely and directly. Usually 85% of the photographs are candid and photojournalistic in technique and approach and the remaining 15% are devoted to traditional and classic poses.